Friday, February 20, 2009

Public Space. Final








The idea behind the project was to create a place in the public space of UT Campus. Place which will be generally available to all persons on campus. Therefore, I decided to create a space, which could improve a communiction of information and could be a place where people can take a rest, refresh their mind after lectures, or just create something in there with other people.
I was looking for a second skin for flat huge empty ground in there. I decided to awake this open space and make it more public. I tried to concentrate on a human and emotional states. I was looking for a structure, which could connect the inside and outside, exterior and interior of public space. This form is a connection between the chill outside zone and easy functional inside, there are no boarders. This building-sculpture-public sign-skin it is a kind of my statement about the artificial landscape in here.

No comments: